- Architects: Aisaka Architects’ Atelier
- Location: Funabashi, Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Architect In Charge: Kensuke Aisaka
- Area: 2051.59 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
- Photographs: Shigeo Ogawa
- Structure: Steel
- Structural Engineer: Kanebako Structural Engineers
Delicate brass framework divides spaces inside Neri&Hu’s Sulwhasoo flagship store
Empire State Gateway Plan Stretches Twin Suspension Bridges from NJ to Queens
You may also like
Anchored to a rocky landscape in Larvik, Norway, this glass-walled home was especially designed as ...
© Andrés Arias Marin Architects: Célula Arquitectura Location: Chigorodó, Chigorodó, Antioquia, Colombia Architect In Charge: ...
Concrete blocks with triangular apertures allow light to filter into the rooms and courtyards of ...
one moment please…555 Broome Street, New York, NY, United States+ Expand- collapseLast month it was ...