- Architects: Aisaka Architects’ Atelier
- Location: Funabashi, Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Architect In Charge: Kensuke Aisaka
- Area: 2051.59 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
- Photographs: Shigeo Ogawa
- Structure: Steel
- Structural Engineer: Kanebako Structural Engineers
Delicate brass framework divides spaces inside Neri&Hu’s Sulwhasoo flagship store
Empire State Gateway Plan Stretches Twin Suspension Bridges from NJ to Queens
You may also like
set inside a square, the round-shaped chapel alludes to the infinite nature of the connections ...
Envisioning the House of Hungarian Music as the new center of distribution within Liget Park, ...