- Architects: Aisaka Architects’ Atelier
- Location: Funabashi, Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Architect In Charge: Kensuke Aisaka
- Area: 2051.59 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
- Photographs: Shigeo Ogawa
- Structure: Steel
- Structural Engineer: Kanebako Structural Engineers
Delicate brass framework divides spaces inside Neri&Hu’s Sulwhasoo flagship store
Empire State Gateway Plan Stretches Twin Suspension Bridges from NJ to Queens
You may also like
Plant Architect has used weathering steel to create a series of wing-like structures for bird ...
5CUBE is a visual representation of 473 barrels of oil — the amount of oil ...
Architecture office DSDHA has completed an apartment block in London’s Fitzrovia, which has a pair of faceted glass penthouses concealed behind ...