- Architects: Aisaka Architects’ Atelier
- Location: Funabashi, Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Architect In Charge: Kensuke Aisaka
- Area: 2051.59 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
- Photographs: Shigeo Ogawa
- Structure: Steel
- Structural Engineer: Kanebako Structural Engineers
Delicate brass framework divides spaces inside Neri&Hu’s Sulwhasoo flagship store
Empire State Gateway Plan Stretches Twin Suspension Bridges from NJ to Queens
You may also like
Gray silhouettes from left to right: Shanghai World Financial Center, CTF Finance Centre, One WTC, ...
one moment please… 15 Central Park West, New York, NY, United States + Expand– collapse ...
the design team arranged three gabled dwellings with similar dimensions around a central core, with ...