- Architects: Belém Lima Arquitectos
- Location: 5100 Lamego, Portugal
- Team: Ana Coutinho, Cláudia Lopes
- Area: 5000.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2013
- Photographs: Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Enginneering: Norvia Sa, Coord. MJBorges
- Graphic Design: Francisca Lima
Queen Elizabeth Quay Bridge / Arup Associates
Cricket Shelter – Modular Insect Farm / Terreform ONE
You may also like
Click here to view the embedded video. Herzog & de Meuron‘s 56 Leonard is taking shape ...
Zaha Hadid has completed a new facility for the University of Oxford – a centre for studying Middle ...
Italy Presents 20 Projects for the Common Good with “Taking Care” Exhibition for the 2016 Venice BiennaleCultural
Courtesy of TAMassociati Italy has selected “Taking Care, Designing for the Common Good” as the theme of ...