- Architects: Belém Lima Arquitectos
- Location: 5100 Lamego, Portugal
- Team: Ana Coutinho, Cláudia Lopes
- Area: 5000.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2013
- Photographs: Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Enginneering: Norvia Sa, Coord. MJBorges
- Graphic Design: Francisca Lima
Queen Elizabeth Quay Bridge / Arup Associates
Cricket Shelter – Modular Insect Farm / Terreform ONE
You may also like
The zigzagging roof of this orphanage in Haiti is independent of its walls, allowing breezes to permeate the ...
It is encouraging to see more and more creative small home designs, full proof that ...
BOHINJ – A shell-like insertion was nestled within the existing structure, transforming the building into ...