- Architects: República Portátil
- Location: Plaza de la Independencia – Bernardo O’Higgins 630, Concepción, Concepción, Región del Bío Bío, Chile
- Project Year: 2016
- Photographs: Gino Zavala Bianchi
- Structural Advisor: Cecilia Poblete A.
- Student Team: Fernando Marín,…
House V / Arkosis
"Railroad stations are our contemporary architecture of democracy"
You may also like
the design populates the overpass with over 250 different species of trees, shrubs and flowers ...
Foster + Partners has added a glass-fronted winery framed by tree-shaped columns to the historic Château ...
08 MayMixed Use
Built in 1966, St. Peter’s Seminary is hidden away in a forest 20 miles outside ...