- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Project Manager: Gianluca Racana
- Project Architect: Maurizio Meossi
- Area: 38000.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2013
- Photographs: Simón Garcia
- Structural Project: Msc Associati, Milan (danilo campagna)
Leila Araghian’s Tabiat Bridge creates new public space for pedestrians in Tehran
Mu Xin Art Museum / OLI Architecture PLLC
You may also like
The museum, designed as a collaboration between Davis Brody Bond, Adjaye Associates, The Freelon Group, ...
© Filippo Poli Architects: gpy arquitectos Location: Campus de Guajara, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, ...
By now we all know about the urban design fad of floating things in NYC’s rivers ...