- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Project Manager: Gianluca Racana
- Project Architect: Maurizio Meossi
- Area: 38000.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2013
- Photographs: Simón Garcia
- Structural Project: Msc Associati, Milan (danilo campagna)
Leila Araghian’s Tabiat Bridge creates new public space for pedestrians in Tehran
Mu Xin Art Museum / OLI Architecture PLLC
You may also like
MARKOWA – The recently opened Ulma Family Museum by Nizio Design International pays tribute to ...
This pill-shaped corrugated-metal cabin contains a reading room for a rural retreat in Australia’s Barragorang ...
one moment please…Ghent, NY, United States+ Expand- collapseThis must be the week of glass houses: ...