- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Project Manager: Gianluca Racana
- Project Architect: Maurizio Meossi
- Area: 38000.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2013
- Photographs: Simón Garcia
- Structural Project: Msc Associati, Milan (danilo campagna)
Leila Araghian’s Tabiat Bridge creates new public space for pedestrians in Tehran
Mu Xin Art Museum / OLI Architecture PLLC
You may also like
exercising a sensitive approach of architectural intervention, the nine unique apartments retain the essence of ...
News: “An architecture challenge doesn’t come much better than this,” says David Chipperfield, who has been named ...