- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Project Manager: Gianluca Racana
- Project Architect: Maurizio Meossi
- Area: 38000.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2013
- Photographs: Simón Garcia
- Structural Project: Msc Associati, Milan (danilo campagna)
Leila Araghian’s Tabiat Bridge creates new public space for pedestrians in Tehran
Mu Xin Art Museum / OLI Architecture PLLC
You may also like
while oil tanker profits have remained fairly consistent despite recent economic problems in the world; ...
© RDH Architects RDH Architects has unveiled the plans for its Old Post Office Idea ...
London-based designer Manuel Teicu recently sent us these photos of a project he recently completed in ...