- Architects: ArchiWorkshop
- Location: Ga-Pyung, Gyung-Gi-gun, South Korea
- Project Architects: Hee-Jun Sim, Su-Jeong Park
- Team: YooMi Chae, KyungNa Kim
- Area: 180.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2016
- Photographs: June-Young Lim
- Client: Glamping on the Rock
Undulating brick building in Iran encourages public to walk on its roof
Flea Folly Architects designs high temple of timber in a monastic archway
You may also like
one moment please…217 West 57th Street, New York, NY, United States+ Expand- collapseImage of Nordstrom ...
a rather simple, yet arquitectonically complex structure reverts to the basics of material and connection ...
instead of typical foundations, the rooms are sited on timber decks that allow the structures ...