- Architects: ArchiWorkshop
- Location: Ga-Pyung, Gyung-Gi-gun, South Korea
- Project Architects: Hee-Jun Sim, Su-Jeong Park
- Team: YooMi Chae, KyungNa Kim
- Area: 180.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2016
- Photographs: June-Young Lim
- Client: Glamping on the Rock
Undulating brick building in Iran encourages public to walk on its roof
Flea Folly Architects designs high temple of timber in a monastic archway
You may also like
one moment please…Two World Trade Center, New York, NY, United States+ Expand- collapseLast week it ...
Italian studio Antonio Virga Architecte has renovated and extended a Parisian building to create offices and haute-couture ...
Fold-down desks and mobile workstations allow Australian firm Particular Architects to regularly reconfigure the layout of ...