- Architects: Atelier Du Pont
- Location: Batignolles, 75017 Paris, France
- Architects Project Managers: Luc Pinsard, Ariane Rouveyrol
- Interior Design Project Manager: Aline Defert
- Area: 6177.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
- Photographs: Takuji Shimmura
- In Collaboration…
Nizio Design commemorates the Holocaust with angular weathering-steel museum
Benn + Penna completes corrugated metal cabin in the Australian bush
You may also like
the five-storey scheme, located in tokyo, features large and distinctive apertures cut into its angled ...
“In China there’s history but there’s no existing context. All the contexts are made for the ...
London-based designer Manuel Teicu recently sent us these photos of a project he recently completed in ...