- Architects: Ingenhoven Architects
- Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
- Area: 5000.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2010
- Photographs: H.G.Esch, Holger Knauf
- Green Building: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen e.V. DGNB silver
- Client: Schwarz-Schütte Foundation, Düsseldorf
Rural Engineering Building / ThomsonAdsett
Architects for Society designs low-cost hexagonal shelters for refugees
You may also like
The fertile Anqiu region of China’s Shangdong Province is known locally as the land of ...
Architects: Andrés Stebelski Arquitecto Location: San Miguel Chapultepec, 11850 Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico Project ...
perched on the tranquil shores of lake femunden, the designers have merged two existing small ...