- Architects: CannonDesign
- Location: Riverside, CA, USA
- Principal In Charge: Craig Hamilton, FAIA, LEED AP
- Design Lead: Carl Hampson, AIA, LEED AP
- Project Year: 2015
- Photographs: Bill Timmerman
- Project Manager: Maria Eugenia (Jenny) Delgado, LEED AP
Herzog & de Meuron’s Tate Modern extension nears completion
Santiago Calatrava’s Winning Design for the UAE Pavilion at the Dubai World Expo
You may also like
The museum, designed as a collaboration between Davis Brody Bond, Adjaye Associates, The Freelon Group, ...
Berrel Berrel Kräutler has won the World Health Organization’s (WHO) two-stage international design competition to expand its headquarters in ...
Nothing is more iconic of progress than the skyscraper – but as developers continue to build ...