- Architects: gmp Architekten
- Location: Tehran, Tehran, Iran
- Design Team: Volkwin Marg and Hubert Nienhoff with Markus Pfisterer
- Area: 257.3 sqm
- Project Year: 2016
- Photographs: Marcus Bredt
- Project Leader: Markus Pisterer
- Team, Competition: Siamak Rashidi,…
Tom Dixon converts Clerkenwell church into co-working space
Diller Scofidio + Renfro unveils forum building for University of Chicago campus
You may also like
Herzog & de Meuron has released further imagery of its curving, stone-clad National Library of Israel, ...
one moment please… World Trade Center, New York, NY, United States + Expand– collapse Construction image ...
Architects in Mission (AIM) recently announced the winners for their 2013 competition with the topic, Post Earthquake Reconstruction, Ya’an ...