- Architects: gmp Architekten
- Location: Tehran, Tehran, Iran
- Design Team: Volkwin Marg and Hubert Nienhoff with Markus Pfisterer
- Area: 257.3 sqm
- Project Year: 2016
- Photographs: Marcus Bredt
- Project Leader: Markus Pisterer
- Team, Competition: Siamak Rashidi,…
Tom Dixon converts Clerkenwell church into co-working space
Diller Scofidio + Renfro unveils forum building for University of Chicago campus
You may also like
A report released last week aims to highlight the problems involved in high-density housing in London, offering 10 ...
Architectural visualiser Alex Hogrefe has imagined a precarious concrete retreat cut into the edge of a ...
a fully accessible green roof creates three internal courtyards, providing safe and secure playgrounds for ...
The zigzagging roof of this orphanage in Haiti is independent of its walls, allowing breezes to permeate the ...