- Architects: gmp Architekten
- Location: Tehran, Tehran, Iran
- Design Team: Volkwin Marg and Hubert Nienhoff with Markus Pfisterer
- Area: 257.3 sqm
- Project Year: 2016
- Photographs: Marcus Bredt
- Project Leader: Markus Pisterer
- Team, Competition: Siamak Rashidi,…
Tom Dixon converts Clerkenwell church into co-working space
Diller Scofidio + Renfro unveils forum building for University of Chicago campus
You may also like
the multifunctional scheme comprises flexible open-plan interiors able to readily transformed into a guesthouse, office ...
London-based architects Edgley Design used stainless-steel panels more typically applied as roofing to make this ageing Surrey house ...