- Architects: Brochet-Lajus-Pueyo, Le-Conte Noirot
- Location: Avenue de Douaumont, 55100 Verdun, France
- Architect In Charge: Brochet-Lajus-Pueyo
- Project Manager: Julien Woycinkiewicz
- Area: 5625.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2016
- Photographs: Herve Abbadie, Jean Luc Kazulko
You may also like
This wedge-shaped, pre-rusted steel museum by Nizio Design is dedicated to the role that Polish citizens ...
© Alicja Dobrucka Architects: Merki Schmid Architects Location: Basel, Switzerland Area: 350.0 sqm Project Year: ...
two race cars spear into the air on a twisting track of steel beams, towering ...