- Architect: Romero Silva Arquitectos
- Location: Las Condes, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
- Architect In Charge: Diego Romero
- Area: 11.5 m2
- Project Year: 2015
- Photography: Bruno Giliberto
- Collaborators: Constanza Chávez , Rafaela Olivares , Camila Méndez
MVRDV and COBE complete Roskilde rock museum dressed with golden studs
Studio Zero85 recreates outlines of Tokyo market stalls inside Italian sushi bar
You may also like
Nordic firm AART has won a competition to extend the Viking Age Museum building in Oslo, ...
© Zhang Daqi Architects: Muxin Design Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China Design Team: Yves Zhang, Leo ...
The zigzagging roof of this orphanage in Haiti is independent of its walls, allowing breezes to permeate the ...
This glass, steel and sandstone pavilion near Sydney protrudes over the edge of a natural ...