- Architect: Romero Silva Arquitectos
- Location: Las Condes, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
- Architect In Charge: Diego Romero
- Area: 11.5 m2
- Project Year: 2015
- Photography: Bruno Giliberto
- Collaborators: Constanza Chávez , Rafaela Olivares , Camila Méndez
MVRDV and COBE complete Roskilde rock museum dressed with golden studs
Studio Zero85 recreates outlines of Tokyo market stalls inside Italian sushi bar
You may also like
These two metal-clad towers featuring stepped forms and angular balconies were designed to prove that, ...
Four pebble-shaped volumes form this cultural centre completed by Bargone Architetti Associati on the stoney shoreline of Lake ...
Designed to be an autonomous community, the top of the bridge would serve as a ...
Standing on an idyllic clearing within a nine-acre woodland parcel in the Hudson Valley, the ...