- Architect: Romero Silva Arquitectos
- Location: Las Condes, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
- Architect In Charge: Diego Romero
- Area: 11.5 m2
- Project Year: 2015
- Photography: Bruno Giliberto
- Collaborators: Constanza Chávez , Rafaela Olivares , Camila Méndez
MVRDV and COBE complete Roskilde rock museum dressed with golden studs
Studio Zero85 recreates outlines of Tokyo market stalls inside Italian sushi bar
You may also like
This house in Tokyo was constructed using an industrially manufactured steel framework and cladding, making ...
News: Herzog & de Meuron has won a competition to design a hospital in a ...